It just doesn’t make sense.
Numerically or specially, groups of three are not a good fit when walking on a public sidewalk (which are all sidewalks…)
Problems that can arise:
1. One person will be in constant struggle to walk beside the other two
2. The “third-wheel” feeling
3. Having to turn your head back to talk to your friend, or have to shout forward so the two in front can hear you…inconvenient
4. The awkward maneuvering of bodies when someone is approaching and passing you from the opposite direction
5. The super awkward maneuvering when you are walking by another group of 3 people
How to never be in this situation?
1. Walk in even numbers – 2 by 2 🙂
2. Be cool like me and walk alone, pretending like you don’t care 😉
3. Band together with your uneven numbered group and force the oncoming pedestrians to play Red Rover with you. They’ll be down to play, I swear.